LeenFRACAS - Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System
As part of a comprehensive warranty management system our Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System extends LeenRecovery allowing users to manage, resolve and measure critical metrics arising from reject notes and warranty claims. By analysing multiple warranty claims and non-conforming parts they can link back to a root cause for actions to prevent recurrence and verification. The system can be adapted to fit Six Sigma, 8D, Lean processes or simple internal quality control process.
- Automated email alerts with follow up reminder emails.
- Match part failures to supplier purchase orders.
- Fault reporting analysis; recording critical part failure, with up to 9 other categorisations.
- Work-flow processing from reject notes for vendor recovery to FRACAS
- Supplier cost recovery credit/debit request generation.
- Flexible report builder for ad hoc SQL reporting.
- Data imports and exports in various data formats such as CSV, text, Excel etc.
- Adaptable to suit a variety of quality control processes including Six Sigma, 8D, Lean processes or internal quality auditing.
- Reduces corrective action turnaround time.
- Optimises fault rectification productivity.
- Enhances accuracy and transparency of process.
- Improves product reliability and customer satisfaction levels.
- Delivers accurate reporting of recurring issues allowing faster rectification of faults.